HEALTH ALERT: COVID-19 (Novel 2019 Corona virus)
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to your safety. Please see the outlined policies that we have put in place to ensure patients and staff are protected.
- Our waiting area is currently closed, which means we will require that you check in from your car.
- For Severna Park appointments, call or text 443-510-5888 from your car to check in for your appointment.
- For both Annapolis office appointments, call or text 410-353-2027 from your car to check in for your appointment
- We are strongly encouraging the use of our patient portal to distribute new patient forms, required annual updates, and treatment consents.
- Patients are required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken prior entering an exam room.
- Patients with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater will need to be rescheduled.
- NO VISITORS will be permitted unless the patient has a disability or requires the assistance of a caregiver.
- ONE parent/guardian or caregiver will be allowed in the office with the patient. If accompanying a patient for their visit, that individual will have to adhere to the same policies as the patients (wear a mask, temperature screening).
If you are experiencing any of the following, you will have to reschedule your appointment:
- Fever greater than 100.0
- New cough or Flu-like symptoms within the last 14 days
- Sudden loss of smell/taste within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with someone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection or are personally being tested/treated for Covid-19 infection.
- You have travelled out of the state to a “hot spot” area within 14 days of your appointment
We ask for your patience and understanding with all of these required changes. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep our patients and staff safe in our practice.
Dr. Kleiman and the medical team
Severn River ENT Plastic and Laser Surgery