PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal Near Baltimore
Dr. Lee Kleiman and the staff at Severn River ENT Plastic & Laser Surgery offer laser tattoo removal with one of the most advanced lasers in the Baltimore and Washington D.C areas.
Tattoos can be a beautiful human expression but as our lives change, tattoo regret takes over. Erase unwanted tattoos and pigment with PicoSure, the most advanced laser treatment available for safe and effective tattoo removal. PicoSure targets unwanted ink more effectively than ever before, successfully removing difficult ink colors, such as blue and green, as well as previously treated tattoos. Fewer treatments, improved recovery time, and faster results are achievable with PicoSure’s groundbreaking picosecond technology.
Do you wish you could revitalize your appearance by removing age spots and brown patches on sun damaged skin? Now you can. Severn River ENT Plastic and Laser Surgery now offers PicoSure, the world’s first safe and effective picosecond laser for the removal of unwanted pigment. Refresh your skin with PicoSure’s breakthrough technology and get visibly clearer skin faster, with fewer treatments, and minimal to no downtime.
Learn more how tattoo removal works
Hear From Patients
Frequently Asked Questions About Laser Tattoo Removal
- What is PicoSure?
- How does the PicoSure compare to the older tattoo removal technology?
- What type of tattoos can be removed with PicoSure?
- How many treatments will tattoo removal require?
- How often will I need treatments?
- Will I see results after the first treatment?
- What are the limitations after treatment?
- Can I have only a portion of my tattoo removed?
- I have had 15-20 treatments on my tattoo and it is still there. Can the Picosure remove the remaining ink?
- I have permanent make-up. Can you remove it?
- Will I experience any complications from tattoo removal with PicoSure?
- How much does it cost to have PicoSure tattoo removal?
- Can I lighten the tattoo to have another one put on top?
- Does tattoo removal hurt?
- Will I blister and scab afterwards?
- Does insurance cover tattoo removal treatments?
- I got my tattoo one week ago. Can I have it removed right now?