Benefits of Juvederm Facial Wrinkle Treatments
Juvederm is a commonly used cosmetic filler that helps minimize the appearance of moderate facial lines, wrinkles and scars. Juvederm is derived from a substance that occurs naturally in the skin, which means it offers many benefits over fillers that are derived from collagen, including:
- It provides a more natural look – Juvederm contains a gel that smooths out results, giving you a very natural look as opposed to a severe one.
- Juvederm produces immediate results – Most patients see results immediately after using Juvederm for the first time. Some fillers might require one to two treatments before seeing the results you would like.
- The results from Juvederm are long-lasting – Some fillers and injections require touch-ups every three months. The natural results from Juvederm can last anywhere from six months to a year.
- Juvederm is relatively inexpensive – Juvederm produces similar results as facelights, browlifts and eyelid surgery for a fraction of the cost. It’s also much quicker and easier than other options.
- There’s rarely an allergic reaction with Juvederm – Juvederm is derived from hyaluronic acid, which is human-based and safe.It won’t cause allergic reactions like other fillers and injections.
Get Juvederm at Severn River Plastic and Laser Surgery
Severn River Plastic and Laser Surgery provides Juvederm treatments to patients throughout Arnold, Parole, Crownsville, Pasadena, Severna Park, and Annapolis, MD. Contact our office at (410) 544-9988 or request an appointment online today.