truSculpt® iD Body Sculpting in the Severn River Area
Dr. Lee Kleiman and the staff at Severn River Plastic & Laser Surgery offer non-surgical body contouring using truSculpt iD.
Severn River Plastic & Laser Surgery is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment. truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise
How Does It Work?
- truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How Is This Different Than Other Body Sculpting Procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only 1 treatment is needed. Maximum results are visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is truSculpt iD®? truSculpt iD allows you to personalize your ideal body with a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment. It’s comfortable, safe, and effective technology is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks.
Am I a candidate for truSculpt iD? Because truSculpt iD is a customized and tailored treatment to meet individual needs, most adult men and women are a candidate.
Can truSculpt iD be used on all skin types? Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types and over tattoos.
How long does a treatment take? Procedure time depends on the size and number of treatment areas. It typically takes 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks
How many treatments will be needed? Multiple areas can be treated in as little as one 15-minute session. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
What will the treatment feel like? truSculpt iD procedures are typically described as feeling like a hot stone massage. During treatment, the temperature of your skin will rise but remain comfortable. It’s effective, safe, and the results are even and consistent.
Is there really no downtime? Post-procedure, the treatment area will be warm and flushed for less than one hour. While you may experience mild sensitivity to the touch for a few days, you’ll be able to immediately return to normal activities and exercise.
When will I see results? Results are visible after just one treatment, with maximum results seen after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
Schedule a Consultation!
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact Dr. Lee Kleiman today to schedule a free consultation! Call our office in Severna Park, MD at (410) 544-9988.